THE SHREDDER is a locally owned on-site document destruction company. The staff at THE SHREDDER is dedicated to keeping our clients' confidential information safe, secure, and out of the wrong hands. Our company is AAA certified by the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID), Better Business Bureau, and our Certified Destruction Agents are bonded, badged, and uniformed.
Every business, even home-based businesses, have information that requires destruction and all businesses will need to securely destroy confidential data. Confidential and corporate information is accessible for accidental or intentional viewing if not handled properly. On-site shredding offers our clients the peace-of-mind knowing that sensitive information has been destroyed on their property. It is THE SHREDDER'S business to ensure that no one knows your business.
On-site shredding assures that sensitive documents are destroyed on location before the recycling process begins. The shredded material is compacted and mixed with other data, making it virtually unidentifiable. The combination of security containers and on-site shredding provides an unbroken chain of custody until the material is destroyed. We offer multiple services that can be tailored to your secure shredding needs. Call us for a FREE assessment and site visit.
1. The representative of THE SHREDDER visits your facility for a FREE assessment of your shredding needs.
2. THE SHREDDER tailors a shredding plan to fit the design and needs of your business.
3. Locked security containers are strategically placed within your facility.
4. Following your tailored shredding plan, our mobile document-shredding vehicle arrives to service your shredding needs.
5. Our Certified Destruction Agents (CDA) transport the containers to our mobile shredding vehicle.
6. The container is placed into the secure bin lift device where it is then quickly and securely lifted into the shredding system.
7. Our CDA provides you with a Certificate of Destruction before leaving your facility.
8. The shredded material is recycled and turned into a number of different recycled paper products.